Thursday 30 August 2012

Navy Heart

Oh! Remember me, when the gaze of lust have vanished
When my place in you is replaced by 14 percent volume of alcohol
Remember me who loved you
Cherished you, respected you and honoured you
For I thought I found a partner in you
But it was just another passing dog, peeing on my tree
Forgive me my heart for I allowed you to fall in love with this fool
That has destroyed me by cheating
But now my tears have dried, and my fountain is empty
His tears are flowing and the fountain is over pouring
I hate him, I do not
I resent him with the waste of my time that has passed
Indeed fools do fall in love …but I survived
I survived from being a plum, fat and unhappy being
into the pumpkin face, with cheeks full of flesh
And I realised it was another life lesson, I undergone
And I came out a winner, alone
Because I came alone in this world of pain, caused by my kind
How can you say you love me when you are hurting me?

Image sourced:

No comments:

Post a Comment