Thursday 30 August 2012

My big fat BIG dream

Every person has that dream that they would like for it to come true, to some people this dream might be small and very senseless but to me its big and it’s my dream so I don’t care what others say it’s my dream so you opinion don’t matter thank you very much.
So we are allowed to dream anyhow we want. Here go some of my dreams.
·         A big white wedding with a man of dreams
·         Travelling
·         Be super rich
I know that some of these may seems as nothing to some of you but they are my dreams so.........
Dream wedding: It’s every girl dream to meet her prince charming who will sweep her off her feet and make her happy, not that these things do happen in this day and age. Also it is every parents dream to see their children meeting someone and getting married.  When I get married, if I get married going the whole nine yards is the deal...I mean the whole nine yards, Ilobolo, traditional wedding, your white wedding and of course three children,
Super Rich:  When I was younger I made a promise to myself that I would work hard so that I could improve life as well as my parent’s life, so getting rich will definitely do that. That means all the years my mother worked as a maid and my father as a garden boy will be over and they will be sorrows of yesterday. Being rich will ensure that my parents live in a mansion and they never, ever get to lift a finger.
Travelling: Who does not want to travel? Travelling the world is one of my biggest dream but of course travelling South Africa first then the world.  But all of these dreams of mine require time, dedication and money which is why getting rich is at the top.
There is nothing wrong with dreaming, having dreams means that you have something to work towards achieving. So there is nothing stopping you from dreaming

Images sourced:

No comments:

Post a Comment