Thursday 2 August 2012

I am

A child, sister, aunt, grandchild, cousin, friend  and most of all a South African. I like to say everyone has their own uniqueness, we are different in our own special kind of way. I know I’m different than the next person because no matter how hard they try to impersonate me they will never be the real deal.

Being able to think using my head and not my heart no matter what the situation, being able to smile or laugh even though its hard,  free spirited, don’t care what people say about me. These are just some few words that describes what kind of person I am, of course not to mention that I’m very short tempered even some of my family members don’t understand when i shout at them for nothing, but that is me.

I will not be influenced by others, I make up my own mind because i believe that in South Africa we have the freedom to use our own initiative and think for ourselves.  So what people around me say or do does not shape who I am and it does not have any kind of influence over me. I AM INDEPENDANT


No comments:

Post a Comment