Tuesday 7 August 2012

Have you figured out the second head fake?

I don’t even know what to write about........ I guess this topic require a lot of thinking which is something that I don’t like to do. But this is me... putting on my thinking cap. I don’t think there is something called a second head, but then again there might be something like that of course I have never seen or heard of a person with a person with a head fake.

“It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way ... the dreams will come to you. Did you figure out the second head fake? The talk's not for you. It's for my kids.” – Randy Pausch.

But my own understanding of the topic is that when a person has a second head fake is when they make a decision and change it without any notice. Or they say one thing to me and say a completely different thing to the next person...well I consider that person to be two faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment