Monday 13 August 2012

Just me

I think it is only fair that I write something on this topic. As young women I see and hear things some of these I want to have firsthand experience, I don’t want to be told by the others.
For instance when I was registering here at CPUT with my cousins they gave me a whole lot of lecture of things I should do or not do, I’m thinking that I am not the only one who was told or given this lecture. I told myself that I would not be on facebook, because it might have an impact on studies, no bashes because they will definitely make me lose perceptive. These are the promises that I made, but when I got here everything had to change.
First I registered on Facebook, a bit later I started going to bash, and it was fresher’s tour which was at Oudekraal. There was no way I was going to be the e odd one out. These are the things that define us; however I felt that I needed to be part of these in order for me to be one of the students.
 On top I wanted to experience everything firsthand. And I’m glad I went through those stages in my life have I not gone through I would want to do them now if not later, which is not an option for me.
It is not nice to see old people clubbing like teenagers, makes me wonder what where they doing earlier in their lives..Its not a good sight at all.
Images sourced:
urlesque.com
123rf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment