Monday 22 October 2012

My bucket list



Bucket list are things that we all wish we could do before we kick the bucket, some may be a bit drastic but we all are different and we want different things in life, which means that the things we want to do before we die will be completely different.
So like everyone I also have things that I wish to do before I reach a certain age or die. These are just some of the things, believe me it’s not all of them, I could sit and write all of them, but that will probably take forever.

  • Finish my degree and probably study something else

  •   Get experience

  •   Start my own company

  •   Party while I’m  still young

  •   Tour South Africa

  •   Have maybe 3 children

  •   Marry my prince charming and marry him in the Eiffel Tower

  •   Build one big house for my parents

  •   Drive a Porsche

  •    Own a beach house

  •   Travel the world

  •   Go to the great wall of China

  •   Be rich

  •  Bungee jump/ Sky dive

ü  
I’m very scared of heights but I would sure like to overcome my fear, and by going bungee jump and sky dive will definitely help.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and nice list there! What's the next thing you're going to do?

    Just completed a dream of mine - an iPhone app (adream) where people can share their dreams and goals in a fun way. If you're on the iPhone, hope you'll find it useful to achieving and documenting your goals :)

    Best, Ray
    http://twitter.com/raytanys

    adream - http://adre.am/app (iPhone app)

    ReplyDelete