Wednesday 31 October 2012

For old time sake




That one special song, that one special person, that one special place, these are the things that I cannot stop thinking about, and when I do think about them I get butterflies and I just cannot stop smiling. No matter how much angry I am.

Ever been in a mood where you don’t want to be disturbed you just want to sit alone and think about all the good and the bad things that have happened. It’s only natural once in a blue moon you think about the things that have occurred because had they not occurred who know. Maybe you wouldn’t be where you are today.
 
No person can go on with his or her life without thinking about certain things, it’s just not possible, never mind not being possible it’s just not healthy.  Not a day goes by without me not thinking about the past, because had it not for the events that had occurred, that shaped me, that made me the person that I am now I wouldn’t have been able to adjust or even survive many things.


Images sourced:
www.englishbaby.com
www.dazzlejunction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment