Wednesday 31 October 2012

If not now, then when?



If you think there is that one special thing you always wanted to do, if not now, then when will be the right time for you to do it? It is most likely the right time will never come because you will always have doubts. Of whether is it the right time or is it the right thing to do, the fact of the matter is you will never know until you do it as soon as possible.

Now is the time for you to do whatever you set your mind on. Not now TODAY, who knows tomorrow might be too late, and that means you will always wonder what could have been? How your life would have been if you had just done “that thing”? So my suggestion is that, go out there and do it... I know, I always do what I want to do, when I want to do it, all this because I don’t want to have any regrets when I’m older.

 




Images sourced:
www.uncommonchick.com
blog.mutewatch.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment