Monday 22 October 2012

My favourite cat in the hat is ...................



My favourite cat in the hat is probably scared to come out because of what happened last night. You cats are these beautiful creatures that needs to be treated with care and they need food to survive we do, but most of all they need love . I have to admit I am not big on animals except for the love I have for dogs.

So my neighbours cat came into my yard, and me being scared of black cats, i screamed like a little girl, that’s when my dog came rushing to my rescue, upon his arrival the cat was about to fled, but the dog was fast, so he got to her first and held the poor cat by its neck.

Not a good sight, I tell you. So now you have a dog, a cat and me trying to separate each other from one another, shame the poor cat was so shocked and scared as soon as it was free she ran into her house and went into hiding. I hope she comes out soon.                              

 Image sourced:
www.iphonelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment