Tuesday 24 April 2012

Will this day matter in five years time?

A question that I find asking myself every now and then, we as people we have so many things that we cherish and I constantly hear people say that I will remember this day forever. Will our memory do us the justice of remembering each and every single detail of the things we do or we go through?
We might remember some special moments and we will always have pictures to remind us but will that day matter to us and our children. I would like to believe that I will matter because this day is the day that I got my diploma, of course pictures will be there but they won’t be as appealing to them as they might be to me.
People have a memory box where they store every important thing in, but what if your house catch fire and your box is burnt and you have nothing to show your children. What will happen to us when age catches up with us? I ask myself because my grandmother cannot remember what happened five years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment