Tuesday 24 April 2012

The big day

Zandile Mcinziba and Msizo Dlambulo
19 April 2012, it was a big day for most us and everyone was excited and happy because we were all getting our diplomas. It was that big day that we were all waiting for, our graduation. For me I was not feeling great at all, infact I could not wait for the ceremony to end so I could go home and sleep. My friend was so excited you would swear it was her who was graduation.
I was happy pity I could not show and I could not enjoy the day because I was sick, after so many years of stressing, less sleep, and money spending it was spoiled by this sickness.  I’m very grateful to a lot of people lord knows I have nagged people for money and lots things but through it all they never said “we don’t have” because they all knew that one day it will be all worth it.
 Many times I would dream about the day, it was really a special day which I shared with my friends, and family but there was one person whom I hoped or wished was with me to share that moment. My mother but I know wherever she is she is very proud of and she’s smiling down on me.
My friends were all looking stunning and beautiful, the ceremony was over it was now time to go home and throw mother of all parties, but that had to wait for the biggest day. This year has been nothing but great, but I guess we all have to wait and see the end result.
More great things to come watch the space




No comments:

Post a Comment