Friday 13 April 2012

Letting go


Many people say that letting go of something or someone is the best thing one can do, i have heard many people say that i need to let go and move on so that i can find happiness. But they don’t understand i am very happy where I am, or I think that I am.
Yes letting go helps in a way but what if i don’t want to let go,  in a space of three years i have lost three important people in my life and i don’t want to let, I am selfish? I really don’t think so but others may not agree with me.
Someone once said to me I need to open up and speak to someone, reality of the matter is that i find it very difficult to speak about my feelings, because of that i don’t want to be too attached to someone. It is almost like im scared they will die and leave me alone like my mom, and cousins. Which is true
Letting for me is another thing all on its own, does letting means that you are erasing those people from your mind permanently? I know that they would want me to move on, which is something that i have done, for me it is hard to let go especially on my birthday and their birthday, small things reminds of them. How can you let go if every little thing you see or do reminds you of that special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment