Thursday 7 June 2012

Love someone and do something about it.


We all got feelings and  at some point we have either loved or adored someone but the question is what have you dome about that. Well either you have loved or adored you had a choice and a decision was made, a very brave person would tell that someone how you really feel or you ignored the feelings.
Both these choices have consequences :
  •   They could feel the same about you
  •    They could not be feeling the same.

I know this sounds really courageous especially for us (girls), to tell a guy you love him because you get those guys who are really compassionate and you get those I don’t care types. My philosophy is never tell a guy you love him unless you are very sure of yourself. And you can be able to take rejection and humiliation because once you tell a guy that you love him you are obviously admitting to being vulnerable and they can take advantage of and use you for sex and once they are tired they will go.

Telling a guy you love can sometimes work in your favour or  against you. Its quite normal for guys to tell a girl how they feel, i would like to believe they take rejection well as compared to some girls.  Below are my reasons as to why I would never tell a guy I loved him, I don’t care if he is Obama’s son.
  • ·         Rejection
  • ·         Humiliation
  • ·         Being used
  • ·         Being a target
  • ·         Appearing desperate


The list is endless for me, but for someone else who is more courageous, adventurous might take these very lightly and say I will never know what that guy feels about me, I’m very old fashioned a guy should do the chasing and not the other way around, if he loves me will tell me. That’s my philosophy.

Images sourced:
family.wikinut.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your stance that the men should pursue the woman, but more importantly should have noble intention and NOT just woe her so that he can get her into bed.

    ReplyDelete