Thursday 7 June 2012

Celebrating what you have.




I am a very proud of my upbringing and I make sure that I always remember and celebrate what I have. Most people don’t appreciate nor celebrate what they have, is it in our human nature that a person is not content with what they have.


What we need to understand is that we are in that particular place for a reason, to be happy in this lifetime one needs to celebrate and appreciate  what you have. Many  people are not celebrating what they have, they think being poor or being born poverty is a burden which is not the case.

I was born in poverty and if there is one thing my parents thought me was being content and satisfied with whatever i had, the bible is also proof of what I’m saying,  ten commandments clearly says thou shalt not want his neighbour’s wife.  That should be enough for one to cherish whatever little thing they may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment