Wednesday 28 March 2012

Msizo on love


What is love? I ask myself this question every time someone says they love me. Do we really know the meaning of that word or we are just using it get what we want. I hear many people say that “I love you and always will” is that even possible? Will you be able to love them if they did something bad to you?
On the real…….I would like to believe that we are forced by circumstances how do you say I love when you clearly know you don’t. Is it even possible to love people at the same time? Someone once said to me it is possible but then I wouldn’t know.
 I believe that love is different for everyone depending on our feelings Lust, Romance and attachment. All these aspects differ from person to person, many people mistake love for lust. What do you feel when you love someone? The love I know is accepting, appreciating and love always wants someone to feel good.
Pictures sourced:

No comments:

Post a Comment