Tuesday 13 March 2012

I am what, I am...

At just one glance one might think that they have me all figured out, but be warned it’s not like that at all.  Often people have come to me and asked if I could talk, amazed I would say what makes you think that I could not talk, answer would be you seldom speak and you never smile.

What people observe is true because I have seen people frown whenever I speak, all because I don’t speak like a 21 year old should. I asked myself how should a 21 year old should speak and I never got any answers to that question, I guess this how I am.  But who really cares, because I don’t care what people think about me.
I’m the type of girl who don’t speak much but when I eventually I speak my mind, gets irritated easily at people who don’t give others the benefit of the doubt, many times I have fallen but I just get back up and dust myself and move on, Had a tough childhood but that does not define who I am and where I am going. I like it when people don’t understand me, that what set me apart from the rest of us. I am what, I am



1 comment:

  1. I totally understand you. it seems that you are better than me in that you speak much more than me. Anyway, this post is quite good! well done.

    ReplyDelete