Friday 24 February 2012

Who are we to judge?



http://www.silk.net/RelEd/Year%20C/7c.htm

We as human are so much quick to judge and point fingers at others, but on the real who are we to pass judgement? it seems like we are always waiting for people to mess up and then we can cut them into pieces without looking on the situation from all angles. It is just how we are, is it really in our human nature to be so judgemental? We especially girls like to judge and we would give so many reason why we judge.

  • There is a problem with that person
  • I am better than everybody else

The media is not doing us any justice, there are so many shows that cut people into tiny pieces just because they have done something or they have wore the wrong dress according to them. Makes me wonder if we are so quick to judge who judges us?.A lady once said to me you can continue to point fingers at others and continue to judge to make yourself feel good but remember one thing a hand has five fingers and out of the five fingers only one finger is pointing at that person the rest are pointing back at you.
To me it seems as if we judge because we have nothing better with our time so we spend it gossiping and looking at things that do not concern us,  I believe it is a choice we choose to be ignorant and we choose to act like we are better than the others but are we really? the question I always have at the back of my mind. Who are we to judge? Are we so perfect that we have nothing to be judged about? Always remember that when you pass judgement somebody out there is passing judgement onto you....."Do not judge others for it shall be passed onto you" My favourite quote
"just my opinion"


No comments:

Post a Comment