Friday 17 February 2012

Two people come out of a building into a story

Everyday I go to school I walk past this building, not once have I seen a person coming out of this building, but on this day as I walked past as us usual I have my headphones on, something happened which made me look at this building.

At one glance I saw two black guys going out of the building so I was amazed because I have never seen anyone walking out of this building so I took special interest and asked what is that building used for and one said would you like to come and see what is it used for? amazed I looked at him and said no thank you, he laughed and I said I'm joking. 

Little did I know that they were part of the syndicate, like usual I walk past there with my blackberry on my hand. It was one cold day when I saw two guys coming out of the same building wearing black clothes but I did not pay any attention, continued with my path a few seconds police vans surrounded the whole building with sirens so loud you could not even hear your self think, they were looking for the two guys I had saw earlier, I watched from the distance like everybody else. 


I realised i was going to be late for my class so I left, a few kilometres from the scene I saw two dead bodies with guns next to them without knowing the details I knew that they were very bad.  People were very happy, but I asked myself why would you happy to see a person, gods creation die but then again I answer myself who wouldn't be? because their death meant they would be free, they won't be terrified to walk the streets. Makes me wonder why do people resorts to  crime? 

2 comments:

  1. You are such a funny person. I had a good laugh reading your blog. Not sure what you actually wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had three stories in one here.

    ReplyDelete